Friday, June 27, 2008

Breed Tag!


Well, furst off, I must thank all of woo that went to visit Baby Love's blog and left her family such kind khomments!


NOW, as I had pawed yesterday, I've decided what breed I'd like to be if I wasn't ME! I know, the thought of ME not being ME is khompletely almost unthinkable BUT, my beeWOOOtiful pal Frankie Girrrrrrrl did tag me!

Here are the Rules Issued By Khommander Storms


The rules of the tag game are:

1. Copy the question above and paste it into your post.

2. Answer it - and give a few reasons for why you think you'd be that breed or breeds.

3. Post these rules!

4. Tag ONE other blogger. If there are multiple pups within the same pack/blog, each pup should only respond when he or she is tagged. One at a time!

5. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!


When I furst was pawed about this exercise in khanine pondering, I wasn't sure what I'd be. After all, being a Siberian is lots of fun. We khan ignore the humans when they khall us and it gets written off to our 'just being a Siberian' - we are beeWOOtiful and turn heads wherever we go - we have beeWOOOOtiful khoats of kholoured hair that is just soooooo well suited for weaving into everything we enkhounter. I mean, khan it possibly get better than this?


WELL, I've decided that if I khouldn't be a Siberian Husky, I would go fur something from a khountry with great food and beverage offerings (fur my mom!) as well as something as beeWOOOOtiful and regal as a Belgian Tervuren . They share many of our kharakhteristikhs BUT are wwwwaaaayyyy more trustworthy off leash - something I'll never get to do - short of a trip to the doggy park OR The Kapp Pakhk's house!


I've recently been pawesponding with a furry special Terv - as I paw this, she is enroute to meet her new khrown prince of a brother Brice!

Princess Eva At The Khrown Plaza in Omaha

Thanks for the tag Frankie! As soon as the game got introduced, I knew who I'd tag! I want to know what Mango would be if he was not one big honkin' mastiff!

Have a great Friday all! Fuzz yer folks!!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra

16 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Excellent choice. And bonus: you'd still have a lot of fur to spread all over.

XOXO,
Steve

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Woo Khyra,

That would be a great breed fur sure! I can't believe the bewootiful Eva get to stay at the
Khrown Plaza. I bet she got some great room service treats served to her too. What a lucky girl!
Great tag post. Oh yes, now on to Mango!

Luv,
Frankie Girrrrrl

The Army of Four said...

GREAT choice! Lots of the perks of being a Sibe AND the opportunity to be off-lead! I love it!
Tail wags,
Storms

Gaia the Airedale said...

Well true you are beautiful Khyra! But I dont even know what the heck a Belgian Tervuren is! Oh well, I trust you hehe

puppy breath,
-Gaia

The Daily Echo said...

Oh that's a fantastikh choice! You could even keep your bewootiful poofy tail.
ECHO

Thunder, Stormy and the yappitizers. said...

What a bewootiful khoice for woo Khyra. We think it is a pawfect fit for woo.

Woos, wags & wuv,
Thunder & Stormy

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. We called Baby Love's Mom last night and tried to cheer her up. She is doing well just having a hard time not having a routine with BL being gone..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Tucker said...

Hmmm. I dunno, Khyra. Being a herding dog sounds like an awful lot of work!

But it's true that Princess Eva is very pretty! Lots of nice long fur!

I can understand the choice.

Teddy Westlife said...

Would you get to be a princess too? I think that would be pawsome.

Huffle Mawson, thinking about becoming a princess myself

Mack said...

Hi pretty Khyra-
I'd probably be a big mean old Rottweiler and scare my kitty sister!!

One of the pack said...

A very wise choice. Beauty, brains, attitude and potential royalty status. We can definitely see this!

Rosemary, aka Bat Girl

Joe Stains said...

thankhs for the linkh to that khuty, we have never seen that blog before, we will add it to our subskhriptions!

Suka said...

Hey Khyra,

Good choice! You would still be just as pretty and turn heads! I know what you mean about being off leash. I was born to run, so I can't be trusted off leash either.

Hey! Thanks for the nickname tip - "RADH"!! You are so smart! I had not even thought of that one.

Suka

Gaia the Airedale said...

Khyra my sweet! Of course I would love for you to try some of my mommas treats, who wouldnt hehe! Ill see if I can arrange anything, you know, put in the good word for ya hehe ;)

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Of course, we think that is the best choice.

Now that there is two of us, we could always use a third.

Princess Eva and Brice

Simcha said...

Oh excellent choice. Though I have never played with a Teruvian, they look like a lot of fun.