Sunday, January 29, 2023

SUNday Sharing

The PFs were out on a Saturday morning errand run - and then
They - were - BACK -

Looking for his wallet?
The Now Lady PF was in HER spot!
But then chose to get a better street view -
53 as I assemble this at 3pm Saturday -
It was a Dawn's Day - again -

As I told Dawn when I phoned in the order, I'm getting addicted -

EggSalad&Olive - lettuce tomato onion on multigrain - with PICKLE!
KhattleDog! MindMeld -
Sorry - didn't realized I'd blurred the shot so badly until it was already GONE!
For her pal Ollie - as he enjoyed last week's GULP shot -

I've got more pictures but will share tomorrow as this got long - including TheDogTax being paid when I had my soup for Saturday's lunch -

We enjoyed a LOW KEY Saturday - getting set for that work week thing - I was happy to learn  FrEYEday evening I was NOT required to report for MiddleDistrictOfPA Jury Duty - but call again NEXT FrEYEday - I'm in the pool for February - I don't mind serving BUT I'm not thrilled about the drive to Harrisburg - with I83, one NEVER knows the accident status - and once one gets on, one is kind of hostage to traffic - please keep those paws and fingers khrossed!

HappySofaShiftSUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

HaHa! That's a great GULP pic, Willow!

Beautiful sunshine here today at last!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

I love egg salad with green olives but I've never had it with tomato and onion. Fingers will be crossed for safe travels to and from jury duty!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hmm, is that falcon concerned that his deodorant might have worn off ... ?"