Friday, January 20, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday - The 13th -
Saturday -
SUNday -
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday - from the patio - evidenced by the roof valance - twas raining -
Another tropical PA day -

I never did khapture The PF Ducks at The PF Palace -
FURst Dog Tax Installment of 'our weekend' - especially since my Wednesday night's sleep was khrappy and she had to endure my restlessness -

Of course today will be Willow 'venture day - probably the MyGiant - LegUpFarmersMarket - DawnsMyFavoriteDeli Trio -

AND I believe I'll have my Wolf 'venture on Saturday!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you're in for some fun adventures, Willow. Happy Friday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It was sunny here today and I got to see my daughter Lily and completely crazy stepdaughter, Leonie!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Willow, were you trying to use your Cattle Dog Mind Tricks to get your food put down? I hope they worked!"