Saturday, January 14, 2023

Saturday Sharing

Day planning at The PF Palace -

From the afternoon -
Yes - we slept in a bit after our morning wake up chat -
And once Wiggles saw me getting clothes and shoes...
And so NOT NAK - imagine letting Khyra run ahead and wait - it is to laugh!




Stop ONE this week
I went in to talk about my order - 
Then back to Willow and her KhrossTrek -
And traveled the half mile or so up the road to LegUpFarmersMarket - had to check their soup choices -
Then back to Dawn's to pick up my very anticipated foodable!
Back to The Khottage - and I realized I could / should point out that just beyond the CVS is where Record Club of America was back in 'the day' -
One more light then the turn for The Khottage -
My droolable foodable -
Picture snagged from Dawn's Wednesday Facebook post - MEATLOAF! - I commented boohoo - as I couldn't come in until Friday - and they offered to save me a serving if I would want - YES! YES!! YES!!!

I'll finish sharing the pictures from the yummy 'venture here tomorrow!

I have a groomer appointment today - when I told Auntie Di, she wanted to call Monro and get Cholla in for her inspection - so we have plans for some foodable fun of our own - 

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are such a good girl, Willow. I'm like Khyra was - no running ahead and waiting will happen for me either. My mom LOVES meatloaf too but not hot - cold in a sandwich is so much better! Happy Saturday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That sounds like a fun adventure, Willow! The weather is nasty here today. It's grey, very windy and raining. So, we're mainly staying indoors.

Woofs,
Ollie