Saturday, January 21, 2023

Saturday Sharing

The Now Lady PF in place at The PF Palace -

And when I uploaded this, I noticed they are both there - TNLPF on the nest box...Lord PF in the background on the ledge!

And it was a raw one - 
We did sleep in a bit - but once I started doing the clothes thing, Willow was ready!
Come on Slow Human -


Off we go!
To our light - then right - and less than a half mile or so...
OurGiant -
Watching as I loaded the three bags of foodables - 

Then down the street a mile or so to LegUpFarmersMarket - I phoned in my lunch order before going in the store for 'provisions' - I didn't even check their soup choices  for I had gotten some at MyGiant - couldn't pass up ShrimpCornChowdah that was one of their choices - but they had some FlashSale items that called us in -
Then off - back a halfish mile to
DAWN'S to get my sandwich - and *MAYBE* a dessertie thing!

Always the happy KhrossTreker!
Back we went - 
With a left onto Khottage to complete our day!

It was another successful ROTE - and tasty lunch and dinner foodables - I'll share tomorrow -

I dedicated FrEYEday to washing bed stuffs - sheets - spread - blankie - and managed to avoid The Nap Monster but.....

Today will be MY 'venture to Wolf Brewing - let the HOWLS begin!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love your faces as your mom is loading the bags of foodables, Willow! Happy Saturday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

The first and last pics of you are our favourites from today's post, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie