Saturday, January 7, 2023

Saturday Sharing

Morning at The PF Palace -
On her perch at watching the morning's comings and goings -
And in the early afternoon, The Royal Couple took their places -

Not a bad day -
And when I got dressed - and got the keys, the WIGGLIN' khommenced -
Ready for 'venture!

The SMILE says it all -
Out to George Street as the first stop was MyGiant for a few foodables -


My guard as I put the bags in The KhrossTrek hatch - then waited before we headed to Stop Two - as I phoned in my ordered for 'lunch' -
But first a quick trip into LegUpFarmersMarket - I wanted to check for something - WHICH THEY DID HAVE - and to get some of their blackberry special - pictures tomorrow -
Then to our final stop - to pick up our order!

We made FrEYEday our low energy day - although I'm not expecting to use much more today 😏 -

Come back tomorrow for the tasty stuff!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It makes us smile to see you so happy for your adventures, Willow!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I love the blue of your collar, Willow! Can I have a close-up, please?

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Willow! You do a great froot bat!"