Thursday, January 13, 2022

Thursday Thinking



Another khold start but I see 32 as I assemble this at 655pm -
My FURst purchase from NAB's Maw - paired it with a favorite Kohls sweater -
Auntie Di shared this memory of hers earlier in the week - how we miss NAL!
Willow wondering about the snow - BUT The Babblers say more heading this-a-way SUNday night into Monday - maybe...


She's such a thinker!

AND YES!  
Today marks Day 5 of The GKP week for me - SOOOO
WE
think we sense
WEEKEND
!!!!!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

If I was a paw-crossing dog, I would be crossing my paws for more snow too, Willow! Happy Thursday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We love Willow's crosse paws! They are so pretty!

#1 says she really misses Kohls.

Woofs,
Ollie