Monday, January 17, 2022

Monday MOMSday

A SUNny khold morning at The PF Palace -
Photo Bomb!



Then by 4pm or so - it came -

This was after our visit to Sheetz and running thru the khrispykhold grass for breakfast!
Willow checking out the latest snow - which is to be rain eventually but we'll see -
Now for The Moms trip to Wyndridge Farm 



I went with the Hawaiian Pizza - had plenty to bring back to The Khottage - for snacks and SUNday foodables -
Auntie Di got an order of pretzels and one of the salads -
Dessert was a yummy Pumpkin Creme Brulee!
After I finished my flight of beers, I had a honey and lavender cider -
Another fun time here!

Before I picked up Auntie Di, she asked me to stop at Leg Up Farms for an item for her - and whilst I did, I tried their January juicebar  offering - I had planned to get one of their coffees but when I saw their email with the write up on JANUARY GLOW, I had to try it - and neglected a shot until I got back to The Khottage - We have 5 different juice blends to choose from as well as a new seasonal drink each month! In January, try our Golden Glow juice made from organic oranges, apples, lemons, ginger, and turmeric.
AND since there was some pretzel to bring home, I had to pay The Dog Tax

Sending her thanks to Auntie Di!

It was an enjoyable time chatting with Auntie Di, and the Wyndridge barserverpourer - AND I chatted with a couple that sat next to me - told them of Wolf Brewing when I saw their beer flight choices - I told them they won't regret going there!

AND Willow didn't seem to mind I worked from her khottage on SUNday - that's after making our normal trip to Sheetz - she was good!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: Now to go make our NowAngelBettyWhite donation$!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We got a little bit more snow than you did but now the rain is pounding down on it and the wind is gusty. Oh yay :-(
The foodables look so yummy especially the brulee!

Dawn said...

Happy Monday you guys! I hope you have it off work...it looks COLD there!