Sunday, January 30, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Saturday - from The PF Palace -







Willow's FrEYEday -

No doubt practicing from our work from home day today!


Morning -
Afternoon -

The furst part of Saturday was a busy one - up 'normal' time of 7am - off to see Pam by 845 or so as I needed to do The TSC - then groomer time - followed by lunch at The Hive for me - then some shopping at MyGiant - where I did a pawesome job with coupon items - rewards items - very proud of my efforts - and then came the challenge of braving the wind to get to The KhrossTrek so I could return to Willow - the short distance from the store to the lot gave me quite the empathy for our New England pals - our winds were intense but not THEIR intense - I did murmur that word HolyPhuck :-)

We'll continue to keep our good thoughts heading East and North of us!

Of course, I will share more about my Hive visit here on Monday 

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
Who really wanted to ride along on Saturday - she headed to the backdoor as I made my way from the kitchen but bummer her out when I said she had to stay and watch The Khottage - but I did leave CNN on for her -

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The winds yesterday were brutal and sooooooooo cold that mom decided to call a plowGuy to plow us out. He came last night while we were sleeping and what a surprise at 2am this morning! You did have one busy day but really, CNN?!☺

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We've been reading about the awful weather! It's hard to imagine on a dunny and warm day here!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Yeah it looks like quite the winter blast they're getting out east! It's nice you have enough snow to play in but not enough to mess things up too badly!"

Dawn said...

Katie's dad leaves CNN on for her too when he heads down to the basement office, or out to a store. She says she'd rather have animal planet.