Sunday, January 23, 2022

SUNday Sharing

Saturday at the khold PF Palace -




It had just warmed to double digits when I captured this - and now - at 515pm, it all a balmy 24!


THIS happens when as I'm focusing on one thing, Willow does another -

Deer or dog?



Here is a shot of the new flannels - I love the way all my greens have come toghether - and the bed is more than a wee bit higher - I had to wiggle up on to it FrEYEday night - it will get easier but - and the sleep was good - not yet GOOD - as the freshly made bed was tight - at times, I felt as if I wss cocooning - and I need to dial in the pillows but we will get there - Willow had no issues getting on and getting khanine khomfy - 
We kept in the weekend theme and didn't do much - I had the best of intentions involving a vacuum and a washer/dryer - BUT I did put the dishwasher to work the other items will wait - I made a noodley dish - using up some Harissa type pork loin I had gotten when it was sporting a yellow tag at MyGiant last week - this shopper is all about spotting the yellow tags :-)     I negotiated using some of Willow's kharrots - and did the leftover pork and carrots on low heat in the oven in some olive oil and butter - then tossed it mixed it into some noodles, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, and veggie sriracha sauce - and VOILA - lunch - but twas my dinner - and I have another meal AND some to give Auntie Di!

Yes - it is that day - Willow and I will start it with our visit to Sheetz - then back for a work from home day - yep - looking forward to that - and I'm sure Willow is as well!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

I couldn't live without flannel sheets or my electric mattress pad in the winter. My mattress is higher too. You almost need a running jump, right☺ Your dinner looks delicious! You are a beautiful girl, Willow, and your furs are very deer-like.