Monday, October 18, 2021

Monday MOMday

 

Thanks Blogger - he loaded my pictures in reverse order and I didn't want to fight him - although the Virgo side of me is here twitching, thank dog the Leo khusp in me said LIVE WITH IT and use it so you can get on with SUNday night's usual stuff -
SO how about these incredible temperatures!?!  Our SUNday morning KhondoRoute walk was sheer joy!
NAK enjoying TADN's yard -
How many of woo probably feel this morning -
An Auntie Di view of NAK -
Same for Khousin E and NAL -
Khourtesy of one of then Khyra's Blog Phans -
I find I can't share Snowtober image enough -
Time for the Siberian Iris shots - more to come on this^^^^^^^one -




Last week's lillies -
I'm pretty sure she's done for the year but we'll see -
Yes Blogger - TALK TO THE TAIL! -




Lord PF should have been the FURst picture of the post - I hope he'll forgive Blogger!

So, a great day it was - and I'll shall my trip to Wolf Brewing here tomorrow - we made our Sheetz Run for the newspaperz - then did our Khondo WalkWeave - then back for kibble and khoffee - and a quick vacuum due to the WillowWebs and KhottageYardBits - sadly, no CBS SUNday due to stoooopid football - then a shower - and once I figured out Auntie Di wasn't going to Wolf this time, The KhrossTrek headed for AdultBeverage and foodables!

Yes, great day - and so nice to get to unwind after the past weeks at The GKP -

Today?  I think we'll do The HiveDrive tomorrow since Bob as wrapped for the year - and of course, a WALK!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!


1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love the artwork of you sitting in the snow, Khyra♥ How special to have irises blooming in October! They are just gorgeous!