Sunday, October 17, 2021

SUNday Sharing

All quiet on The PF Palace front -
NOW those are some pawesome temperatures!
I noticed when I pulled in The Khottage driveway that the iris had bloomed - and after feeding Willow, I tried to get some pictures but they will have to wait until today - but thought this worth sharing -
Now for the photos we call empty the folder from the week so we can start fresh -





<--------
_____>
                              
                                                                               PERFECT!

      It is OH SO NICE to be done for my 'usual' weekend - no GKP for me until Wednesday PM - those        adult beverages at Wolf Brewing are going to taste SOOOO wonderful later today - and so nice                            they shared some on my FB Saturday - PUMPKIN HEAD ALE!!!  

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!
                                                         H&K&W,

                                                             All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

Now With KhattleDog! 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are so happy that the cooler temps are back! Have a wonderful Sunday!