Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tuesday Telling

Lady PF watching out to start our Monday -


As of the time I put this together, Lord PF was absent - 
Since I was heading to The GKP by 830 or so, I decided Willow and I would walk in the afternoon - and we did but just The Block - she was good with that -
I considered titling the post Tuesday TESTING as Blogger didn't load the way I wanted but we roll....we roll - these are scenes from SUNday PM - 



And these are her adventure scenes in reverse - 



 See?  This is the standard adventure start shot - but oh well!
And out of the blue, Willow took to the chair SUNday avening - and as I was putting this post in place, she hopped up on the Auntie Di chair - and when I laughed and her and told her how funny she is, she hopped down - and is now next to me on the khouch - just like the first few pictures -

Never a dull moment with Willow!

Day One in the new position was mind 'splodin' but I'll go back there on Wednesday and get back on the pony!

Today Willow and I have quite the list of TO DO's - CVS MyGiant - maybe The Hive - maybe not - laundry - weather permitting a walk of course!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,

All Of  Us At NAK's Khottage

Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You fit in Auntie Di's chair perfectly, Willow! Have a terrific Tuesday!