Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Tuesday Telling

Lady PF surveying her kingdom -


When I checked in later, she was in the nest stones -



The poor neglected KhattleDog!

Willow doing a great job channeling my energy level at the last tour of dury at The GKP -


It's nice to have some khool temps again - we don't feel the need to HAVE TO GET up and walk in the early AM after we get our wake up call - I rolled back to sleep and we did sleep in a few hours -

I made Monday half a KhouchKhampDay - but after getting motivated, we did our KhondoWalk - and after returing, I phoned The Hive to place our order - then Willow got her adventure - we'll share on Thursday - along with today's last check for 2021 to check on Bob ;-(

I've got other items on my ROTE list for today - The KhrossTrek is getting its inspections - and then I'll hit CVS - not sure about needing anything at MyGiant -

But fear not - weatherpermitting - Willow will get her walk!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK"s Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are loving the cooler temps and it makes taking morning walks so much more refreshing but we're noticing that at 7am, it's still too dark out there to walk safely so we are having to wait an extra 15 minutes. You know how we dogs love our routines!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "You definitely look neglected, Willow! You need more toys! And possibly a cheeseburger!"