Sunday, May 9, 2021

SUNday Sharing

From The PF Palace -
Build-a-bird?




The New Lord PF is planning on a nice breakfast on The Ledge for Lady PF -
Fuzzy shot but two of my favorite angels -
TADN and wee me ;-)
TADN and not so wee me -
Khousin E wanted me to share The Mama's Day Present I got fur her to give her Mama -
I tried to get a better shot but couldn't win over The Glare -


I did take a picture from Uline's WebSite -

Happy Mama's Day All From Khousin E -

We hope all have a special day - celebrating and/or remembering ALL the SPECIAL MOMs!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K, 
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Khousin E insisted I share a shot of HER special mom - RoxyAnn!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the pictures of you and your mom♥ What a sweet gift that you gave your mom, Emmy!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy Mother's Day!"