Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Tuesday Telling

Lady PF enjoying the waning MOMents of her special day -


From the latest Falcon Wire

5/10/2021  ::   Growing Up Fast

Despite the wet weather this past weekend, the hatchlings were fed multiple times. Falcon Cam followers may have noticed how full their crops were! As they grow remarkably fast, multiple feedings are necessary. The adults will continue to provide prey as this growth continues. By the end of May, these young falcons will be ready to fledge! Stay tuned to the PA Falcon Cam to watch this remarkable growth.


So proud of his FluffPuffs!
******
                                      Paws KHROSSED fur all!                              

It took me a while but I finally motivated for this week's flight to The Hive
Their lovely house drip fresh KHOFFEE!!!
CrackErs to pay my GoldEn tax ;-)
I went with just a BOWL of the chicken ORZO soup!  Still have yet to have a bad soup experience!







The irises continue to make me SMILE!

As does my khamper - we went for a walk when I got back - and she thankfully helped motivate me to do The Khondo Route - of course, there MIGHT be pictures here tomorrow!

As for today...Bob The Khat - and maybe a short ROTE to CVS and/or MyGiant - and laundry - and if The KhampEr does khonkhlude her stay, some vacuuming - didn't make much sense to do that whilst she was still here to Enjoy hErself!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your Irises are just gorgeous! Happy Tuesday!