Monday, May 3, 2021

Monday MOMSday

Ready for a BUNCH-O-PICTURES from The PF Palace???

















Soon time for The New Lord PF to head for more!  This is the time at The Ledge where The FluffPuffs seem to change from morning to night!
I mentioned that my Saturday night included making SOUP - 
I was SOOOOO ready for bed when I finished the vat of it - as I had spent SO much of the day - and night - on my feet - 
BUT SUNday morning's breakfast of champions made it SO worthwhile - 
And will give me energy for this POPup KhampEr - Picture #1 of 87?

SUNday morning was the usual - Sheetz for papers - back for khoffee - SOUP - including picture sent to Auntie De - who then asked if I wanted a PUP - I rEpliEd if The Pup wantEd to comE -

I'll tell more tomorrow - and we'll see what the days ahead hold for us -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: Khamp did have its FURst walk of the sEssion SUNday afternnoon - a beaWOOOOOOtiful day!


 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The soup looks so yummy and we are loving your smile, Emmy! Happy Monday!

Dawn said...

Awwwww, baby pictures!