Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Watchin' Walkin' Warnin' Wednesday

From The PF Palace - Tuesday AM -




Watchin' -


Monday's Walkin' -




And we wanted to WARN Khousin E that - 
(from my visit on Monday)
Boris The Spider was back!




Tuesday - with BLUE sky!
******
A full and productive last day of the weekend - Xfinity appointment at 10:15am to pick up a new khable box for the bedroom television - thought it was the television so I got a new one at BJ's on Monday - hooked THAT up and the same issue so I went with the box khrappin' out - YEP - hooked it up Tuesday afternoon - so all is good again - I try not watch much television back there as to not mess with my already sometimes cantankerous sleep pattern - but I like to have a small something there -

Then stops at Leg Up Farmer Market - CVS - MyGiant - then The Khottage to put away my 'stuffs' then off to BobKHat Creamery for a very tasty lunch - then back for more weekend time - and yes: laundry -

SO, ready not to head back mid-morning today but of course you can count along with us

Khome On SUNday night!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That Boris is sure one huge creepy spider!

Dawn said...

Looks pretty windy there, it is here too. I hope Sunday night comes quick enough for yoU!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "That is one big spider."
Chaplin: "As Dennis would have said: 'Aaaaiiiieeeee!!!'"