Monday, October 19, 2020

Monday MOMandNotMEDay

SUNday PF Palace views -
With snack!  It did disappear by afternoon -

I'm sure Little did lots of this - eh?  She did greet me from one of 'her' spots under the laptop table - 
This was the secret Little and EasterLambie were chatting about - with Auntie Di's birthday approaching in NINE more days, Little wanted to get Khousin E a pressie too -
So when I saw this at MyGiant last week...score!
We had soft pretzel day last week at The GKP - and I would have preferred mustard, the cheese goo was an acceptable substitute - next week it's FUNNEL KHAKE - one of the options will be PUMPKIN batter!
What a nice string of days ahead!  Walk Walk Walk for sure!

Today's list includes a  PM for the furnace, a visit from my finance guy Walt - he'll bring some good smells for Little as he's one of THOSE Golden Retriever people - and I'll get to The Hive at some point - I'm doing what I can to make the best of these shorter weekends - 

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: Yes...Little got one of those special treats as I drafted this - it was khowtail night!  She'll show you tomorrow 
 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

A Halloween lambie! She's so cute, Holly!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That Lambie looks like a great gift! I Like soft toys and, unlike Tommy, I do not *yet...) kill them!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Did someone say cake?"