Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday MOMandNotMeDay

Wasn't much SUN around on SUNday - nor did I se any PF's during my limited checking - just too busy AGAIN - and ALWAYS and STILL -
When I exited the building at 6:40pm to commence our weekend, the showers had started -
Athough these were from last weekend, the looks I did get were similar -
These two lambies did get picked up and put back with all the other toys for I did a quick vacuum after Little had her dinner -
Khousin Emmy's Fall decorations -
From my ROTE stop last week at Leg Up - BLUE skEYE - I'll keep that in mind when I'm completing my ballot that arrived on Saturday -
Spotted at MyGiant on Tuesday's ROTE -
AND just because one can never have enough PRINCESS KHYRA in their life....

Ah yes - THE WEEKEND!  How I will savor you!  Last week was another 57 and a some hours - that will be the new normal for the months ahead - as mentioned earlier in the post, after feeding Little, I did a quick vacuum - whilst some CoffeeAM brewed - it had tasted so good as I prepped for The GKP, I thought I would enjoy another khup as I drafted this - not sure what all today will include - The KhrossTrek is getting an inspection-emission test -oil change in Mechanicsburg today - so I'm not sure if I'll make it to The Hive - hope so but we'll see if time is on our side!

And now that I've staged this to publish, it shall be treat time for a furry good khanine - napping over at the front door - and time to engage the dishwasher!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
 

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

How wonderful to see a picture of beautiful Khyra!

It sounds like the next few months are going to be a lot of hard work!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Hello Khyra! It's nice to see you again!"
Chaplin: "Please tell Dennis that we miss him!"