Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tuesday Telling

We must have had some rain overnight at things were wet Monday morning - due to that, we deferred our walk until the PM - 
Lord PF was prepping breakfast -


Lady PF was doing her exercises -
Perched in the afternoon -
******
SUNday night's special treat - khowtail!

Enough with the patient pup thing -



Nom Nom Nom - and she didn't share with either of  those lambies!
As pondered, I did make a trip to BJ's - and then headed to Auntie Di's -
then we met back up at The Hive -
She treated!  Peaches and cream bar for take-a-way!  I had a wonderful hot pumpkin  chai latte - 
Auntie Di did The Bees Knees - very nice chickHEN salad but substituted for the rye with a pretzel roll - I had The Stinger with bacon on a  pretzel roll - and a cup of the harvest chili - very nice all the way around!

Auntie Di and I each have other commitments for today so we'll visit Dad next week - although she may get over to Millersville later this week - I've got my normal Tuesday ROTE and laundry - and the oh-to-get-my-head-ready-for-the-return-to-The GKP

Little did get a khondo route walk after I returned from Auntie Di - and yes, the Khousin E smells were snoofed off by Little straight away!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your cowtail is so much better than what that falcon was eating. YUK! Does your mom ever get a bad meal at The Hive? I don't think so!

Dawn said...

Hi there you guys! Happy Tuesday to you!