Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Tuesday Telling

The WET PF Palace AM views  -

...and ditto for the PM -
So no walk for us -



SUNday night's TRACHEA TREAT - 






Not sharing with EasterLambie - although Little did pluck her from the chair in anticipation 

After the visit to Tractor Supply, it was HIVE time!
I had let Auntie Di know I was heading there but she was otherwise occupied - her loss ;-)
They so made it easy for me with the special they had shared on their FB page - half a Bees Knees - a left knee for sure - with a bowl of their Oktoberfest soup s- someone on their FB page asked what was is in -  It has cabbage, bratwurst and potatoes. It has a touch of vinegar to give it a really good flavor 

Look who followed me here from Tractor Supply - wow - you'll make a GReat gift for Auntie Di! 
A tease of  the surprise for Little's favorite AUNTIE DI's GOTCHA DAY!

Today will be a cooking day for sure - gots to make the lasagna - although I did work on some of it Monday - Auntie Di will go visit Dad tomorrow for her birthday so we'll go next week - then to BobKHat Creamery for the last 2020 lunch there - then out to dinner to celebrate Auntie Di's last day of 49 with The Nice Nancy Stankus Lady -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: off to prepare and arrange Auntie Di's pressies - we might have hit the fifty mark on # of items!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That Oktoberfest soup looks fabulous. I"m going to see if I can't find a recipe for it! I hope you get some of that lasagna, Holly!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "You get a trachea every Sunday?! I'm clearly getting ripped off here ..."