Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Walkin' Wednesday 2011

The Non-Video EditionIt was time to walk Da Wolf
*

I had to show off fur my khattlekhowdog pals


*


*


Lots of khonga kikhking going on


Mom was smiling as much as I was


*


She tried to drag me away


But I knew they were still watching me and experiencing tail envy!


*


*


*


*


*


I finally let her get bakhk on the road to home


This was from our late afternoon walk


Oh how I wish snowflakes were that big!!!



During this walk, we enkhountered Sadie the furry beaWOOtiful yellow Lab - her mom was telling my mom that Sadie had just seen the khattle - and wasn't sure what to think of them - I HERD Mom telling Sadie's mom how I had done my best to impress them earlier when we were on our furst walk!



Mom and I decided since time is of a premium during this time of the year, we'd NOT do a video this week - maybe I'll have her share one next week!



Well, it is time to send her bakhk to The GKP today - so now I start the khountdown to KHOME ON 6pm Saturday!



Happy Walkin' Wednesday EvFURRYone!



Hugz&Khysses,



Khyra


PeeEssWoo: We noticed this in our GR Tuesday night - then realised it applied to MY header pikh - but Mom and I were too tired and too afraid to try and fix it - so please bear with us fur now!!!


22 comments:

Donna said...

Ur walkies photos are neat! They make me want to take a walk. :)

bichonpawz said...

We just love your walks too!!! Love that fluffy tail!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

The Musketeers said...

Another enjoyable walk for you. Love your photos :)

Molly the Airedale said...

We love walking along with you on Wednesday, Khyra!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

3 doxies said...

Them cows ain't da only ones withs floof envy.

Everytime we see dat commercial withs da snowflake kites we thinks of you...hehehehe!

Puddles

Gus said...

Great Floof in the morning. What a show those Khattle had.

gussie

Scooter said...

Hey Khyra!
Wow, what a fun walkie! When you looked at those cows, did you yell "MOOOOOOOO" at them?!? That's what my Mom always does. Great pix of your stretch and floof. :)
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Grrrrreat Shadow Shots today!!

Now about your Floofy Tail.. It is lookin Especially Floofy today.. did you just have it done at the furs salon? It looks Lovely.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Now that is one big bad shadow
Benny & Lily

How Sam Sees It said...

Looking good, Khrya!

Sam

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

You are too sweet. That model face and the floofy tail! And a lovely place to walk!
Sorry you don't have any snow...We hardly do. It's all melting.

BeadedTail said...

We love seeing your shadow and your action shots Khyra! Did you tell the Sadie you met that the REAL Sadie is a husky in Oregon?

Teddy Westlife said...

I didn't notice any issues with your header until you pointed it out. I wouldn't worry for now.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It looks like you have been having some very fine walking weather, Khyra!

Woofs,
Tommy

Bailey Be Good! said...

Happy WW woofs & hugs! OOOH! A couple of those pics would be PERFECT for a new series I'm working on. More on that later. Teehee!

Woofs & hugs, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

So many awesome pics! And look at that shadow!!!

So what is wrong with your header - looks fine to us.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Clive said...

What great photos, Khyra!

take care
Clive and Murray

Teddy Bear said...

Love your photos from you walkie, Khyra.:) We also wish the snowflakes could be that BIG.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear & Sierra

Keith Andrea said...

Beautiful Photos, hope you did enjoy your walk.


Dog Fence
Pet Solutions
Its All About Bichon

Sonic said...

What a nice walk you had!

Sonic

Dog Fence said...

Wonderful morning walks Khyra! :)



------

It's all About Pet Fences

FiveSibesMom said...

Great walk pics...loved those shadow shots!