Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday MOMday

Furst, a pikh of ME - of khourse, there will be more but one should hold woo ovFUR!
Thanks Khyra - yes, there will be more!

It was a great December day


Donna Kay - now known as Belle shared her khute Rotti bum!


And her nose too!


They had warned us she was a chewer - anything and everything was her toy - so I brought along an empty bone for her - she enjoyed it - I sent it along with her -


Who could resist that face - I even managed to snag Kenny in the shot - poor Kenny escaped the flashie beast most of the day - although I usually position the crates so I can see the pups, I needed to be able to keep Belle in my sights - just in case -


One state closer to home for both of them!


Belle decided she wanted to be shotgun - and oh what an amusing shotgun she was


She started out like this but


Before long she started to sprawl out - much of the time until we reached Harrisburg found part of her on the seat and part of her off the front edge of the seat!


Blurry but cute nonetheless!


You can only imagine how much of her is on and how much of her is off the seat - which she did not mind at all! Even when she woke up - and resettled herself, she pretty much chose the same position!




*


I felt like I was driving a great big cuddli Rotti bear - and I WAS!


I've heard of this state - and so have the special people associated with this week's dedication -

*


*


The sky as we crossed the river - I thought it showed lots of angels in the sky watching us!


Just before we got out for her first steps on PAWSylvania soil!


Kenny and his next driver Peggy - he was such a cutie - Peggy said she SO wanted to keep him!


Belle wanted to go play with him - she LOVED that - and he did too but he was a wee bit taken by her size!


One of those moments I wish a camera could be doing videos as it took pics - they were giving each other kisses!


See? What a tender moment!


Followed by Belle's LET'S GO KENNY!!!


Look at THAT face?!? He was sooo the Border Collie mix - he did the typical BC lay down and watch things - never taking his eyes off what he was supposed to watch!


And THAT face!


This was the THANKS FOR DRIVING me look!


Yes, YELLOW for MURRAY time! I didn't have many chances on MY side of the road - I saw lots heading South as I went North - but this was as I headed back towards Harrisburg after Peggy took Kenny and Belle to Allentown to meet their next driver -


This week's Harrisburg shot


Back I go


Mission Accomplished!!


With proof RESCUES ROCK!!!

We got this pic Sunday night from her new home - the person who took her to them said she greeted everyone with kisses, got a big drink, went out for a pee, then came in and decided the bed on the floor with the toys and the chew MUST be hers - and she settled in!!!


What a great transport for Rotts 'n Pups Rescue - and thanks to Angel Gage for keeping us safe - and for allowing me to do a special dedication for a Khyra's Transport Auction Prize Winner!!!




I always read your blog and love hearing about Khyra and her khampmates. That is how I found out about the auction. Thank you for that. It was fun! So glad i won your item since it will be a Christmas gift for my mom. She never wants anything & is so hard to buy for. This is perfect since she loves animals, dogs especially since I have a mini schnoodle Tara. She was 2 when we finally came together. Would like it to be a run that you are on so that I can print out the pics to show my mom. I can put a scrapbook together for her with some of your blogs before I highlight the run that is sponsored in her name, Virginia Schoen



How cool was that!?! When JD and Max's FH wrote me about Denise being the winner, we exchanged some messages - I shared what my middle name is - DENISE - and she shared she has a special Aunt PHYLLIS -



SO, as a very famous Christmas story goes, YES VIRGINIA, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS - AND HER NAME IS DENISE!!!



Happy HOWLidays Virginia!



We hope you've enjoyed your special gift - and seeing the special tails that was a part of it!



Here are the Photobucket links - first THE SLIDESHOW with lots and lots of pics - and here is the album link with SIX videos!



Have a great week evFURRYone!



Hugz&Khysses From Khyra's Khorner


24 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Rescue rocks fur shure!!! Woof, are you sure Belle the Rotti is a chewer, she looks like such a darling angel. BOL.

Jake of Florida said...

Loved this story! What dear dogs.

Joan

Koobuss said...

Great job! How rewarding that must be!

So happy for Bella and the others. ; )


Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Two French Bulldogs said...

That babe sure does lOok like a border collie mix, very cute. Khyra your picture should always be first.
Benny & Lily

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

Your one lovely photo will hold me over until tomorrow. :->

Kenny is super adorable! And Belle is just so gorgeous! She seems like such a sweetheart too. And those sleeping photos of her had both my human and I laughing! That must have been a riot to watch, and I am sure it made the drive extra enjoyable!

What a sweet story about Virginia and her niece, Denise, and your mom! Very cool!

Suka

Teddy Bear said...

Rescues do rock! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear & Sierra

The Thuglets said...

Another fabulous trip with lovely dogs.

Great photos.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

Unknown said...

Bell is a beauty!

We always have some soft spots for rottie buddies! They are just way too cute and adorable, those gentle giants are our darlings!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Yoo guys are AWESOME ~ yoo are proof pawsitive that rescue rocks! xxxx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

BaaaaaWaaaah... Bella's Bum... looks like it has the BATMAN thingy on it!!!

Grrrreat transport.

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

You knew that I was a rescued cat a long long time ago, didn't you?
Rescue beans are Angel beans. That means your mom is an Angel!
And we love to see your picture any time, dear Khyra.

SissySees said...

I miss our departed Rotti nephew, Simon. What an awesome boy he was. I'd have one in a heartbeat...

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Wonderful job, thanks fur sharing!

Jan said...

Bless you over and over. You bring happiness to so many people and doggies.

Misty and her minions

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

What cuties!!!! And yes, we mean Khyra too!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We of course all agree that Virginia is a great name!!!!

Another great transport. We love the "all settled in" photo!

Woofs,
Tommy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

As we always say, those rescue pups know a good thing when they get in the Xterra - no wonder Belle wanted up front - BOL - too funny with her trying to fit on the seat - great pics.

Nice dedication too - it will make one Mom have a very happy Christmas.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

MeezerMom said...

awwwwww such cute aliens, er, woofies!!!!!

BeadedTail said...

We so needed a happy post Khyra and Phyll! Thanks for all you do!

Fiona said...

What a great rescue - so many wonderful photos! Murray was delighted with his special one too!

Thanks a million!

We loved hearing such a positive story!

take care
Clive and Murray

Golden Daily Scoop said...

What a great post, love the pics too!

Shane Kent Louis said...

Bonding with Mom was really cool! and you look lots of fun :)


--------------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

KB said...

Another mission accomplished!!! What a pair of cuties. I'm glad that they're heading for furever homes!

Kari in Alaska said...

That face!!!!!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com