Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Lady PF doing her watchin' -

Lord PF was back there - I'm guessing he had worked on prepping breakfast -
And he moved over a bit - he's in the background -
Lady PF watchin' from The Ledge -
Just beyond 7pm - 66 - Clear - and as The NBC Nightly News shared a warm East/NorthEast -
Come on Mom - you'll have to do better with the pictures -
More like it -
Getting some pointers from NAK on fur spreading - Willow is already Level CHAMP!

Open -
Closed -
I went in the bathroom for something and the younger slimmer hoggeh was out workin' on the yard - photo thru the screen -
I had a foot warmer for a time -
Thanks Willow -


The 'isn't it soon time for dinner' staredown? For the record, she was two hours early -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

I'm always ready to eat, Willow. Wait until DST ends. It's going to be horrible!

DeanO said...

Willow is such a photo queen.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "SQUIRREL!!!"
Charlee: "I don't think it's a squirrel, I think it's a—"
Lulu: "I SAID SQUIRREL!!!"

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I am jealous of your resting ability