Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Tuesday Telling

Lady PF in The Nest Box - not worrying about the camera -

Lord and Lady PF -
Lady PF just hanging out over Market Street -
Discussing dinner -
Heading towards 745pm - 61 - Cloudy - it was definitely a fallish skEYE out there on my way home from The GKP and MyGiant -
Back to Saturday - ready to roll away from Mad Radish - 
I pondered our route choice to head to our final 'venture stop - so here's our Cousler Park light -
we had taken one of the roads that take us OVER I83 - came down between Leg Up Farmers Market AND -

The Fall Decor was in place -


Soup and Sweets -
Bacon Cheese Egg English Muffin -
I told Dawn when she took my order I can't NOT do it -
Tax for THE DOG -
The Dog - I put the to go stuff in the back with our Mad Radish bag -
Then made my offering -


Always a critic -
Then pretended she wasn't even there -
She had run off to the backyard - Nature call - I called her back for a photo opp -
We're good - Pumpkin Roll - Apple Cider Blondies in the back - Pumpkin Cheese Dream Cake - Chicken Corn Soup - DOG Crackers - Cherry Pie Bar -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hey, Willow, #1 is finally back for good! It has been a long and strange summer, and we're glad she's now staying put. Watch out for my Woofie Wednesday post tomorrow.

Woofs,
Ollie

Duke said...

So much yummy stuffs and I love the Autumn wreath! Happy Tuesday!