Thursday, October 24, 2024

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF in place doing her thinking - 
Almost 8pm - 63 - Fair - check out the temperature for 'today' - woohoo!

You know the Thursday routine by now - Willow knows she'll hear the magic words when I leave -
PB watching Kerri's display -
PB's wares!
We'll be heading to Kerri's on Saturday to pick up our November Hazel Box -

Willow's sentiments fur sure -

Dahlias are so khool looking!
I was told these had been dropped off just before my arrival -
BLUEbird skEYE -
They were out of BLUEberry - so I got Peach🍑 Lemonade in honor of Jimmy Carter getting to cast his vote for 💙 at age 100 -
Another mostly Mad Radish sourced salad - and another tasty creation -
I hadn't even cast an eye on Plant Box's offerings for we were going to have khupkhakes at The GKP - this was an OH MY Chocolate Peanut Butter -
Monday Willow shots - some sun puddling as I had left the back door open for some nice light -
The speed bump even took a spot there -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Duke said...

The dahlias are just gorgeous! Happy Thursday!

DeanO said...

The cupcake looks delicious!