Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Tuesday Telling

Lord PF would call this Tasty Tuesday -

He was so enjoying his breakfast -

Lady PF would title this Triangle Tuesday -
Just beyond 8pm - 61 - Clear -
Now for Stop #2 on Saturday - as we approached this shopping center - actually the same place as Monro is, I thought it is after 11am, they are open - their sign wasn't lit, there was a handwritten sign on the doors -
The power strike on FrEYEday took out some of their tech and signage - their menu boards were dark -

Ready to roll - Lychee Green Tea With Lychee Bubbles!
Good thing I had a drinkable as we headed to Stop #3 - here in PA, 3.079 gas is rare - but when we are out here near BJ's - and The KhrossTrek is <50 miles to empty, we don't mind $aving!
And Willow just likes watching her world!
Then over to Weis for a few things - again, I prefer Weis - so if I'm near - and their offerings warrant, I'll do a quick stop - 
Ready for Mad Radish Mom -
Down for our stuff -


The other vehicle picking up theirs had this on the back window -
Our buddy Benning wasn't around so we left his treats on the handle for him -
Leg Up Farm was having a weekend sale of Mad Radish greens and featured Benning's Human Puppies with their product -
The Artists - and they left room for the new human puppy coming in February -

Let's go - it's been a full day - and we've earned naps!
More color coming to The Bald Hills -


and we are joined for the Winter one - and Eggs too -

Always so nicely decorated - and oh to hear the stories that place could tell -
I had wished to have gotten a shot on the way to MR so I could get the vertical shot - but I did get this from the window just after we turned back onto Nursery Road from Dover's George Street -
Time to unload -
My assistant had run off to the back of The Khottage but I called her back for her picture -
White potatoes -
Lunch lettuce mix - Mad Radishes - Lunchbox Peppers - Broccoli -
My Veggie Heeler -
Settling in for HER nap - I still had some chores to do - 

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: Our ballot has been received!💙!💙!💙

No comments: