Sunday, May 28, 2023

SUNday Sharing

FluffPuff Palace Time -

They are surely getting closer to a scrape break!
Look at the flying feathers coming in -
******
And it IS 77 now at 4pm - but I will overt my eyes and pretend I don't see those '9's' -
Heading for 'venture time!




Left on George Street today -

BobTheKhat's!  
With Jerry The Door Opener Greeter waiting for us -

Although I'm not usually a pankhake person - I'm more all about the WAFFLE - I went with one - I've got more of the yummy salmon+ I made for FrEYEday night dinner, so I didn't want to over do it - 
DogTax set aside -
Before prepping mine - it was quite tasty and may end up on my plate again soon -
Now out to The Dog - have to pay The Tax -
Payment accepted -
But I did notice the Tax Collector's opinion until I downloaded the pictures when back at The Khottage 
After a quick run into Rutters for some iced teas, it was off to the next stop - it was khool as a service group was there doing ServiceDogTesting - 
New bag of 4Health Lamb&Rice put in the back of The KhrossTrek - and I grabbed the leash so we had it for the next stop - which totally intrigued Willow - we'll continue the story tomorrow!

Back to The GKP routine today - of course, we'll start our day at Sheetz - then back for a SofaShift - and because Monday's operational activities won't need me in the office, we'll be doing a Monday SofaShift too - have to get The Payroll transmitted -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your pancake looks so yummy! Happy Sunday, girls!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 was drooling over the pancakes. She loves pancakes!

Looking good, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "That is one giant pancake! Definitely enough to share!"