Saturday, May 27, 2023

Saturday Sharing

Lord PF was on his point for our first PF check in -

What's taking Door Dash so long -
Happy FluffPuffs -
73 now at 330pm!
Poor Willow must have looked at The List - and didn't see any 'venture stuffs - so the sadness started -
I had already decided on one but she hadn't seen THAT -



Right at the light today -

I decided to 'venture to LegUpFarmersMarket for some salmon - I had stuffs from our MadRadish CSA - so lunch wasn't needed - I'll make dinner -sorry Dawns - we'll be back next week -
Now off to Stop#2 -
The guy in the trailer stand had walked over when I parked to ask if I was picking or buying - I told him I don't work for my fruit - so he let me know he didn't have but would 'soon' so we waited for The Strawberry Stork to land - 
WIN!


Back to this intersection and light again - only this time I would make a hard hard right back to George Street -
I couldn't pass on one of LegUp's KhupKhakes of the month - oh my my - what a tasty lunch -
May's Cupcake of the month is the delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcake!
It's a decadent vanilla cupcake filled with sweet strawberry jam, iced with cream cheese, and topped with graham crackers, YUM!
Nope - not sharing - the KHupKHake -
The strawberry was gladly accepted - sorry PrincessHarlow!
And yes - as tasty as they look!

Since I'll be doing the kitchen stuff with the shitakes asparagus garlic scape salmon work, I wanted to put this together so I could focus on the making food part of the day - I do know my snoopervisor will be compensated for her assistance -

Today will be a BIG 'VENTURE day - starting with Breakfast with BobTheKhat - then TSC for kibble - sorry Ollie's #1 - then off for Willow's Gotchaversary surprises -STAY TUNED!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks like a very "fruitful" outing! We're getting great weather too at the moment!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the anticipated smile on your face as you asked for a piece of that yummy cupcake, Willow☺ And now you've gone and made us hungry for strawberries!