Monday, May 22, 2023

Monday MOMSday

Saturday evening and Now Mom Lady PF was hanging with The Fluff Puffs -
And back with breakfast to start our SUNday -
Love the intent stare - eyes on the food prize -



They were very active on SUNday - and one can so see the flight lines developing!
Where to tuck our legs - just where to tuck our legs -
A dry week ahead - with temps in the 'don't go too much higher' level for me - 78 now after 7pm -
So after snagging two of these for $5.00 instead of $5.95 for one, we were off -
To Mad Radish Farm to get our second CSA -
Taking the scenic route on Locust Lane to eventually catch Canal Road - it's so nice to have 'back roads' to use -
Mad Radish GOATS down there !
And The Mad Radish GReeter met me as I opened The KhrossTrek's door -

Watching The Herd -

Lettuce Mix, mushrooms, and head of BUTTERlettuce -
Carrots Garlic Scapes Asparagus
My first experience with the garlic scapes - very tasty -
Still watching The Herd - and as I put our stuff in the car, The GReeter went back to doing more farm duties -

My mushroom add on - Shitakes -
and my 'box's' Criminis 
Kitchen Sink Photoshoot -with parsley making its appearance -
When the email came on Wednesday with the contents, I did swap out the original greens mix with the one I preferred - the other was just TOO - I tried to like it but just couldn't get into it - perhaps it confirmed my 'non-like' for raw kale - and I did do the asparagus add on - only $2.50 for me - and it's a large bundle! 
Ready to share out bounty - and she will!

Our SofaShift went well - no issues - so The GKP week started on a good note -

AND tomorrow marks a FURRY special day - Gotcha Day #2!!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

All of the veggies look so yummers and so do those cashews! You girls will be eating very well and very healthy!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those vegetables look delicious, says #1, especially the asparagus and mushrooms.

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Butter lettuce! We have some of that here. I like the crunchy bottom pieces!"