Thursday, December 17, 2020

Thursday Thinking And Thanking

Yep - we got snow - it was starting as I headed in after9am -

A new post on The Falcon Wire

12/16/2020  ::   Visitors on the Ledge
With the end of 2020 almost here, it's looking like early 2021 could be interesting with different falcons currently visiting the 15th floor ledge! The resident female, 48/AE, is 11 years old. There is a new arrival that has been observed recently, 85/AK, a female that was banded on May 9, 2017, at the Transamerica building in Baltimore, MD. She was one of four siblings (one male, three female) whose mother, 09/AR, came from Pennsylvania. This information is a direct indicator of how bird banding can allow biologists to track specific falcons and yield such important information. It may also indicate there may be some competition to determine the breeding male and female for 2021. So stay tuned to PA Falcon Cam to see what happens!
The Hive's Christmas Tree -

I penned 'Thankful The Hive and My Job" knowing all too well so many don't have their usual jobs right now -
Now for some GReat times - blurry and not so blurry - but some pup was happy to come to The Khottage -







For our GReat pizza -
Dill pickle with ground beef - - and I'm going to have some after staging this for Thursday -
Yep - we got snow - took me longer to clear it sufficiently to leave The GKP than to drive home to The Khottage - maybe 12"+ - I did have a few spots where I just let The KhrossTrek do what it wanted then brought it back - the section of my driveway that has me go under I83 showed 83S was a parking lot of non-moving vehicles
and up the driveway was a point and drive! and gun!
Black and white edit ;-)
THANK YOU KhrossTrek - you've done The ZenTerra proud!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: Auntie Di called whilst I was staging this to tell me about her khrazy snowdog!
******
NOW TIME FOR PIZZA!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

As I write this, the snow is still coming down sideways! Not looking forward to snowblowing but I can't wait to play in it with Molly and my camera!
Love The Hive's idea of decorating their tree. Pizza - yummmmmmmm
Curious minds want to know how Auntie Di gets around in the snow in sandals?!

Cousin Abby from AZ said...

Changes socks often 🌞🌵

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Are you guys totally snowed under? We keep thinking of NAL and how much she would have loved this!

That pizza looks awesome! One of the things @1 bought in Paris was a pepperoni pizza. For some reason, the French don't do pepperoni!

Woofs,Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "You know it's a good time when the camera can't stop the tail motion!"