Saturday, December 26, 2020

Saturday Sharing

The snow thief was eating The PF Palace Piles -


and later, snow squalls!

yet later, almost some clearing..



Christmas morning was a wee bit different than The Eve!
Watching as her momma brought in stuff from Cholla -

And tried to convince me she had been a GOOD DOG - and deserved what Reindeer Lambie was watching -

Auntie Di wanted me to take a picture for Molly - of course, Khousin E's tail had other ideas -
Look!  No sandals and or flip flops!
And the weather as Auntie Di and Khousin E departed The Khottage -

It was a furry nice - and as planned - lowkey day - I may have napped after getting up 7something - Auntie Di texted about coming over around 1 - not many pictures that aren't khanine related - I'll share them in upcoming posts -

Auntie Di brought two crabKHAKES she had as well as some mushrooms and green beans - we had intended that to be part of our meal but I sent her away with her portion and my part will be tonight's dinner -

I had gotten some lobstah and shrimp raviolis - and cooked two freezer resident lobstah tails - I had also snagged a small khollieflower from MyGiant's reduced produce rack - WELL, I cooked it in a jar of pasta sauce - for an hourish - then mashed it up with some cheese - oh oh yum! I might not do khollieflower any other way - then when I plated the raviolis, I used some Muir's Glen Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes as a dipping type sauce side as to not overpower the deliciousness of the lobstahshrimptstuffs!

So tasty and so nap inducing - Auntie Di hit her old Khottage bedroom for hers; Khousin E and I did ours in the living room - 

More pictures and tales from our day tomorrow - once I figure out what day tomorrow is!

And to think we get to do this again next week - BOL!

We hope all enjoyed their special time as well!

Happy Saturday (?) EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: My morning nap even included a visit from NAL

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Auntie Di really does own a pair of shoes!☺ The foodables all sound delicious and it also sounds like you all had a wonderful Christmas. I had one of your cowtails Christmas morning, angel Holly, and we did think of you♥

Dawn said...

We hope you had a good Christmas, though it was probably a bit too quiet. Here's to 2021.