Monday, December 14, 2020

Monday MOMSandNotMeDay





Scenes from The PF Palace - but not sure which 'pairing' it is/was!
You may recall I mentioned getting two boxes out the other week - one to Wallingford CT - well, that went to the beaWOOtiful 'dale gal -although the box did make a sidetrip to KansasCityMO before FINALLY making it to Connect The Dots!
It was so special to see the post read the post after finishing the almost 58hr week at The GKP - I did a pretty good vacuuming prior to starting my weekend - and the time NAL would have gotten her special treat - it was Molly's turn!

Please check out her post!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure NAL was there in spirit - and surely happy to share since she couldn't pack them for her trip to The RB -

Ah yes - the weekend FINALLY ended - although it was a fairly painless shift!

Today?  
I'll probably buzz The Hive for my take out order now that we are on 'no indoor' dining time for the next three weeks -

And The Weather Babblers are all giddy about our potential for a snow today and potentially bigger one on Wednesday -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage


3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I sure did have fun opening my fabulous box and sharing a cow tail with you, angel Holly. All of your wonderful treat are in MY cupboard, Holly, and mom and I will think of you and Miss Phyll each and every time that cupboard gets opened. I can't wait for my trachea treat today! Thank you so very very much♥

Dawn said...

How nice of NAL to direct that the box be sent to such a beautiful friend!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is one very happy looking girl!

Woofs,
Ollie