Friday, December 25, 2020

FrEYEday SkEYEday Caption Free Fur All!






















******
I'm planning a low low key HOWLiday - Auntie Di and Khousin E will be coming over at some point - of course, that's if Santa Paws makes it through the wet and wind - winging some foodables - and just planning to veg - in fact, I did a dry run of that Thursday afternoon - selection at The GKP was done by 11ish - I had more than enough to do until 3pm - the sofa insisted I nap for a few hours - and I did!

I made a quick trip to Sheetz - just felt like one of their hot beverages - and a Hot Chai Tea with some whipped cream hit the proverbial spot - and allowed me to make use of their trash receptacle for some 'discardables' - quite a productive few hours - and I treated myself to freshly laundered sheets - not to be confused with SHEETZ ;-)

We hope all have a special day - please be safe and all that stuff - we all need to meet back here next year - and hopefully there will be another khanine resident at The Khottage!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What exciting news! Your snow shots are just beautiful.
Merry Christmas to all!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's just started to get colder here. Today has been quite sunny!

Wishing you a nice Christmas and some nice khanine snuggles with Khousin E!

Woofs,
Ollie (and #1)

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

We haven't seen snow in so long (since moving to Florida in 1993) that I forgot what it looks like. Your pictures are beautiful.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and an even better new year filled with good health, and happiness.

Hugs
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥