Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thursday Thinking

 Wednesday morning - she was there - and 
 He was there -

 Here's one from when Khousin Bentley was here - she photobombed one of Holly's thinking shots -

 Now some of our heavy duty thinking from the past few days -
 Holly is keeping the SIBERIAN KHORNER safe - and I want to remind woo that TODAY marks the day fur THE SIBERIAN HUSKY MEMORIAL KHANDLE CEREMONY - we'll be lighting at 8pm tonight -










Wednesday morning - soaking up the attention!

Mom didn't get to see how I was when she khame home fur Khousin Bentley's dad and younger boy had khome to mow - so I was already up and moving - but Mom was SOOOO happy that I did my DINNER DANCE fur the furst time in ten days - and I ate my kharrots too!  

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

Welkhome Bakhk Autumn!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Photo bombing cracks us up
Lily & Edward