Sunday, September 18, 2016

SUNday Sharing

 Late Saturday afternoon -
 From Khousin Emmy's trip to PresKHott ;-)




******
 And now shots from her Sister Bentley's Khamp Khyra stay - some previously shared - but sharing again to make it easy on Mom -



 Khan't have too many HOVER paw shots!




 I think she's sorry she broke me -


 There she goes - thru the skhreen - but there she goes!

******

Mom is so hoping I'll return to normal before she returns to The GKP Wednesday afternoon - I did go on a short walk to the mailbox with her - she didn't want to push it TOO much - promised we'll go fur a longer one later today - 

Holly khontinues to take good khare of me - helps Mom too - she does skhare me a bit when she akhts like The Kitchen Door Troll who won't let me in ;-)

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

A mud bath for Emmy! Hey, we have a kitchen door troll that lives at our house too! We are sending you lots of healing vibes, Khyra. Feel better soon.