Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thursday Thinking

 Early Wednesday -


 Mom was so happy to see me take THIS position Wednesday morning - I was moving so much better - and hadn't done my khurl since...well, woo know - Mom's furiend had seen me Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday - and he khould see the progress - 




Holly khould tell I was doing better fur she finally took her eyes off me -

I was good when Mom went to work - even gave her a khyss AND so enjoyed my traditional handful of cereal - but since I had the afternoon to sleep, I didn't move around much so when Mom khame home, I was a little less mobile than I had been - but she used the old peanut butter trikhk to re-drug me - we'll keep taking it one day at time 

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: we have some pikhtures from Khousin Bentley's Khamp Khyra session - we'll resume posting - we just wanted to khommunikhate how I was doing

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are so happy to hear that you're doing better, Khyra!