Friday, September 30, 2016

FrEYEday SkEYEday Free Fur All

 Mom never did khatch The Pf's at The Palace on Thursday - they were hanging out somewhere drEYE ;-) 
 SUNday -
 From our SUNday walk -

 Hiding in the mulberry bush - Unkhle Paul keeps furgetting to bring the chainsaw thing to khlear it out - 
 Mom snagged these whilst waiting fur Unkhle Paul to bring The Zen-terra bakhk with patched tire and fresh air!


 Monday -
 Tuesday -





 Tuesday afternoon - 

 Wednesday morning -
 Wednesday's AM walk -
******

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom is furry happy - I greeted brought my skhweaky ball to bed Wednesday night - then brought it out to the living room after dinner on Thursday - Mom says I looked SO good again!

3 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Ohhh the sky! It reminds me of an ocean,, where the waves change so fast!
I see sun rays too, So beautiful
love
tweedles

Unknown said...

Yay high paws Khyra we are so pleased you took squeaky ball to bed. Such great news.
Hugs and kisses
Khumbu, Kyra, Rita and Arko

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We've had some nice skies over here as well th epast few days.

We also had Fernant over here the last couple of days. I survived. His parents came home this evening.

Woofs,
Tommy