Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday Telling

 Mid-day Monday from The PF Palace - we didn't see either of them during the times we popped in to look
 Now fur some telling about SUNday's laughs - I was in the family room near the fireplace - akhtually, I believe it was Whitney AND a furry impressive hover paw - SO, Mom got the khamera but Whitney took off and I ended up in the living room - 
 So Mom khrawled along the kharpet - khreeping khloser and snapping pikhs as she neared me -



 Seriously?
 Do woo know how silly woo look?  Good thing I've got neither opposable thumbs OR a khamera -


Okay - one last shot - THEN it better be walk time!!!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Those moms are nutty. This was crawls on the floor too
Lily & Edward