Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday MOMandMEandHIMdayS

 Some shots from The PF Palace that capture the essence of Saturday AND Sunday


 Now some of Saturday night's pictures - this made me thirsty - and long for some of the usual adult beverages consumed but I passed so I could focus on making sure Khamp Khyra was fun for all!



 Jack was SUCH a poser - 

 Once I invited him to discover the toybox, he was a very happy KHAMPER!



 Bitey face was among the hourly activities


 Khyra granted him Honorary Sibe status - he knew his bitey face - but she helped hone his skills!


 He discovered the flashy ball!
 Lights out for khamper, khounselor (tucked away on the floor), and ME - it was nice to have a bed buddy!
 He slept beside me - along me - next to me - and on the other pillows until just short of 630 - I was so happy about that - I'm used to Khyra sleeping in but I wasn't sure how another dog would be!
 Since he'll be fostered in Maine, I made sure he checked out the LOBSTAH!

 This was one of the very first toys Khyra had gotten from a FURiend - and not just ANY FURiend - this was from her hunki gal Summi ;-)
 Ready to roll - just after 7:30 - it was dark due to all the clouds and fog


 Not much to see of Harrisburg this week!
 Jack was quite amused and interested in the windshield wipers - he would bark at them - jump back when they moved across - and even banged his paws on the dashboard!
 Khyra says OH - there is that place 
 YEP - Sam Adams it is!

 He watched any and all birds
 They showed off their fluffy tails
 The biggest flock to pass above us
 He had one cute whisker - I couldn't any clear shots of it for he was always on me - or moving towards me - he was so funny - when I went out to put stuff in The Zen-terra and returned, he acted like I had been gone for DAYS and not just mere minutes!


 Visibility North was limited - and had I taken a picture South towards HIA and TMI, it would have been futile!
 Mission #1 For 2015 Accomplished!

 With Jack on the road, I could pick up the toys - I tried to do it before we left but he kept taking them out as fast as I put them in - just wait until you see the toy and bone carnage in the Photobucket!
Khounselor - and KHOUGAR - Khyra worn out - kids are SO tiring - and for those that always ask and wonder, she enjoyed having him around - and playing with him - and *ummmm* with him BUT as soon as he was gone, she was fine - she enjoys being The One and Only Khyra!

Jack's transport had started on Saturday in Kingsport TN and ended Sunday evening in Brunswick ME - it was a fun weekend - and we were happy to be able to help with an emergency fill in overnight Bed and BisKHuit here at Khamp Khyra.  Jack made it very easy - and was very good with the potty stuff aspect despite the constant rain we had Saturday evening -

Here is the link to the PHOTOBUCKET - I'll warn you - LOTS AND LOTS of pictures - and I even deleted quite a few - there are also TWO videos - one filmed Sunday morning 'here' at Khamp - and one at The Wawa whilst we waited for his next driver - we hope you'll take some time and enjoy them!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses From Khyra's Khorner

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fun weekend you had, Khyra! We are just thrilled for Jack ☺

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

How Sam Sees It said...

Jack is going to make someone a wonderful pup!

Monty and Harlow

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks like seriously fun times with Jack, including the bitey face!

Woofs,
Tommy

Two French Bulldogs said...

Jack is adorable. Hopefully he left you your toys BOL
Lily & Edward

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Looks like such a lot of fun. I will go and see all the pictures. The bitey face one's look so fierce, but I think it was just play