Sunday, January 4, 2015

SUNday Sharing

 This is how Mom left me Saturday morning - good thing I rested up bekhause...
 I had a special guest khamper  - meet JACK
 HI JACK ;-)     No plane rides fur us!
 Mom was able to take this whilst I was outside SPONGING - yes, RAINING HERE
She was able to snag this as well -

Mom and I are pawing this one single hand/paw as Jack's leash in her left hand - oh boy the fun ;-)

We'll share more deTAILs when Mom isn't having to say Khyra evFURRY 8.7 sekhonds -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Jack and Diane

I mean, Jack and Khyra 

PeeEssWoo: Jack is heading in The Zen-terra 'today' - Mom says she might just send me along too

4 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Jack looks like a khutie, Khyra!

It would be fun to ride in the ZenTerra with the two of us today!

Woofs,
Tommy

Molly the Airedale said...

Have fun with your new friend, Khyra!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

How Sam Sees It said...

Jack's a cutie - part St Bernard? Good luck on your road trip!

Monty and Harlow

Jack & Moo said...

Jack is a furry handsome fellow - then again, doesn't the name "Jack" bring "handsome" to mind, MFT? Ha-roo roo roo!

your other handsome furiend Jack
& Moo too