Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday Telling

 The PF was glad to be seen again!
 I had lots of tree time on Monday - even some after dinner and during the evening 



 A windy walk - as you khan see by The Fluffy-Tail-O-Meter!
 Here is January's lukhky one - SNOW!
 We had naps Monday morning - but since Mom didn't take a pikhture of me in MY chair - I passed on taking a pikhture of her on the sofa!
 These shots were just prior to khonvincing The Chef to bowl my kibble

Soon Mom - soon Mom - soon Mom!

Mom doesn't think I know BUT today is VET-day - AND I have heard the weather babblers mention SNOW ! ! ! but just one of those 1"-2" 'events' but that will work THIS time!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Your squinting pictures are priceless!
Lily & Edward

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

KHYRA..... KHYRA ..... you should be HERE today.... we have nearly 5 inches of YOUR Snow... Light Fluffy White... COLD... snow...
COME AN'GET IT iiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Bring a BIG BOX and some Bags...

Siku Marie, White Dog said...

We are SHOCKED to see no blanket of white in your yard. What gives? Even Albuquerque NM has had snow!

Elyse K said...

Khyra, I am so surprised to see that woo don't have snow! It has snowed here in Chicago and we might get more overnight, so I will wish it to you.