Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday Telling

Of my tasty Saturday night


 Blurry but I wanted woo to see the yummy treat - it was one of the things Khousin Ab had Auntie Di send ME!!!


 Blurry BUT I want woo to see the full affekht of the FUN!



















BTW, woo khan tell the level of excitement Mom treats herself too fur a Saturday night!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

If woo are under the khold umbrella of the Polar Vortex 'they' keep babbling about, make sure woo keep your slave leashed safely and warmly!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: YES, the khowstikhk was KHWITE tasty!

8 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

I am drooling cause that llooks so yummy! We have sooo much snow. would you like some to add to yours? loveys sasha

Molly the Airedale said...

OMD, we can't stop drooling, Khyra! You are one lucky girl!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

The Florida Furkids said...

It looks like you're really enjoying that treat!!

The Florida Furkids

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks like "khwite" the treat, Khyra!

Woofs,
Tommy

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

DARN girrrrrl YOU know how to spend a GRRRRREAT Saturday Night.


BRRRRRRRRR are you Freezing??? WE are.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yumm! I thought you were going to hide it BOL
Lily

Elyse K said...

Wow, Khyra! That looks like a Sibe-riffic treat!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I see you chewing on the chewy and its making my mouth water!
love
tweedles