Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Sharing

 Why yes Mom - I DO believe woo should share
 After all, I'm sharing woo with those passengers today - so woo khan share some of your 
 pretzel khalzone!
 Meet Grace - she'll be home 'soon' 
 Judson - she's going to foster fur now 
 Same fur pretty Koda
 Mom has been looking furward to meeting Ariana after since she khame into reskhue -  
We tried to entice The Nice Nancy Lady - Angel Mango's DOH - that Dexter needed this beaWOOty!  I think Angel Mango RH would khall her a Pressed Khanary Khanine!!!

But alas - she'll be home with her new dad 'soon' - woo snooze, woo lose!

Happy Sunday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8 comments:

Dexter said...

I'm glad she has a destination because you know what a sucker my momma is for big, striped goofy dogs.

Kisses,
Dexter

Molly the Airedale said...

Pretzel calzone? Oh my!!!!!!!
What absolutely adorable puppers - all of them!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What a fabulous bunch of pups! Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Woofs,
Tommy

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

What a super Transport group. We wish them all well.

Unknown said...

Very gorgeous pups! All of them!
I wish them all the best of luck, and I do hope you enjoyed your pretzel!! It looked very tastey!
((husky hugz))
"love is being owned by a husky"

Jans Funny Farm said...

One of them looks quite a bit like our current intruder, Marcus.

Wondering have you been getting our emails lately?

Elyse K said...

I hope woo enjoyed your pretzel, Khyra! Thank woo for sharing the piks of the transport guests, too!

Elyse K said...

PeeEssWoo, we are supposed to get more snow tonight and tomorrow (ugh!). I will wish some to Pawsylvania for woo to enjoy.