Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday Thanking and Thinking

 We are thanking the groundskhrew fur the fine job they did on Monday - does anyone want a 200# stikhk to play with?
 *GASP!*
 Okay Mom - since it is too wet, let's ROTE!


 We were behind this one at a traffikh light
 NOSE job!
 FUZZY one Mom - 
 Too bad woo khouldn't khapture some of my regal poses as I lounged on the passenger seat sekhtion - a change of scenery was nice fur this ROTE
The other magnet on the Town and Khountry - there was a khrate in it as well!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I do a lot of ROTE stuff with my #1 Khyra. She keeps saying it's high time she changed the hammock in my back seat as it's getting really ratty. We have a new one. She just needs to clean up the seat and put it in place.

Woofs,
Tommy

Molly the Airedale said...

We can't believe you still have any snow left after the rain and the fog. Our is all gone :-(

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Unknown said...

Love those beautiful stickers! Mom said she might see some snow soon, but without me though :(

~Eva

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yikes. I would stay in your ride. How dare that ginormous stick sit under your tree
Lily

Unknown said...

Thats funny cuz part of my post today was a bumper sticker I just got in the mail "Husky-o-holic" haha!
((Husky hugz))
"Love is being owned by a husky"

BeadedTail said...

We always have the hope that when you got ROTE that you're coming here! :(

Anonymous said...

Juno's been doing the ROTE with me after PT sessions. She cries the entire time when I put her in the crate for going to PT (because we have to descend 2000 feet curvy mountain so it's too dangerous to let her ride freely) but after PT I allow her to ride shot gun during ROTE and she loves it.(Going up the mountain is slower and less curvy.) I think of you guys when we ROTE. :) Sometimes some stores let her go in. She seems to know when she can go in and when she stays in the car. Whenever we hit the Pet People parking lot, she's ready to hop out and "shop!"