Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday MOMandMEday

 The skEYE was blue to start
 then the khlouds moved in - and even brought some FLURRIES later!
 I stayed khlose to Mom - didn't want her to try and walk without ME!











Yes Mom - anytime works fur me!

Khousin Geufy thanked me fur letting him wish his daddy a HAPPY #42! 

I let Mom go out to dinner with Unkhle Paul - and The Doggy Nanny and Fred - of khourse, I khouldn't go along - so wish we were more like France - but Mom did bring me a pakhk of khrakhkers!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Of KHOURSE I got my walk!!!

10 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

SNOW SNOW SNOW

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Of course, Khyra. Had it been here, you would have been able to go out to the celebration. Too bad, really!

Lots of great pics!

Woofs
Tommy

Two French Bulldogs said...

Khyra you better stop wishing for all that snow, BOL
Lily

Unknown said...

Oh Khyra we got TONS of snow last night!!!
You can come play at our house with the pack I'd you like BOL! :)

((Husky hugz frum da pack))
"Love is being owned by a husky"

Unknown said...

*if you'd like....I meant lol sorry for the typo

How Sam Sees It said...

Your such a patient pup, Khyra - our pups insist they come along and we have to sit on cold patios!

PeeEss: Mom says Harlow would love it if you came to visit - just avoid the summer months. You would melt, just saying...

Monty and Harlow

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Glad you got some treats from that restaurant Khyra. Some places let you in here and some doesn't.
~lickies, Ludo

Elyse K said...

Hello, beau-woo-tiful Khyra! I see woo got some snow and I am sure woo liked it! We have plenty more around here if woo need it.

White Dog Blog said...

Don't you just love Easy Sundays? And yeah, yet ANOTHER thing this country lags behind on...

BeadedTail said...

We still think you should get khake! We're glad that your Uncle Paul got snow for his birthday!