Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday Sharing

Khyra's Mom nosing in here today
Khyra said it would be okay - as long as she got her walk - so of course, I complied
 You might wonder why all the pieces of khuteness on today's post 
 Well, we want to SHARE something really really KHOOL - KHREATED by Khyra's furiend Oorvi - and her incredibly talented female servant!!!
 Another look at our iPAWd - the last of the crackberry pictures before we move on to the ones shared by Shafali




What an incredible app -it just amazes me! 


I guarantee you won't be disappointed- AND I do think you will want to download the FULL version - in fact, Khyra and I feel SO strongly about it, that if download the full version and are not thrilled with it, we'll refund your investment if you mention this post and how you aren't blown to pieces by it as well - but I doubt that will be the case - in fact, shortly after our download of the free version, we were upgrading!  


Another of our blog world pals - AND fellow PAWSylvania residents - have also blogged about it as well as contributing some pictures as well - Khyra and I have some in the albums - even BUTTERSCOTCH has been given her place in iPAWd infamy  

So, if you won't take MFT and her mom's world, please don't DARE doubt a trio of terrors - I mean terriers!!!

Khyra and I thought this would be a great way to kick off a weekend for you - even if ours won't start until Saturday evening - 

If you have any questions about the app, please don't hesitate to contact Shafali - either through her blog or the app store - OR even by leaving a comment here - I'll be sure she gets them!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses From Khyra's Khorner

2 comments:

Shafali said...

Thanks so much Khyra. In Oorvi's words - the creator of the app is Cameo - but Mercury's the one who always gets the Khredit and then gloats :) Furry Friends…if you've any questions about this Picture-Puzzle Maker App, let me know.

If you've got an iPad, do download it. You can also help by spreading the word around.

Thanks a ton, Khyra - you and your mom are awesome!

Now let me see if blogger allows me to post this comment.

- Shafali a.k.a Mercury a.k.a Oorvi's Assistant.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Khyra those are so KHoool . WE don't have that kind of cell phone or we would Jump on it... with all 8 feet...

PeeS... We are going to be in PittsBURGER, Pencil Vane E Ah on TUESDAY... and guess WHAT??? It is supposed to SNOW an INCH Here... so we are NOT happy about having THAT on the Roads. We were wondering if you would like to STEER It AWAY...