Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday MOMday

 Ready to roll - for Transport #25 of 2013 and passengers #99-#109

 Little did I realize this was not going to be a typical trek to Hagerstown - as I was on The Capitol Beltway around Harrisburg, I saw a PennDOT sign flashing something about I81S closed between Exits 10 and 6 - well, that was about 50 or so miles away as I get on at the equivalent of Exit 59 - I hoped time would 'fix' whatever was going on - 
 WRONG - as I approached Exit 10, I saw nothing but stopped traffic ahead of me so I steered off at Exit 10 - and began a new adventure - creeping along Route 11 - aka The Molly Pitcher Highway - 


 About 45 minutes behind my usual arrival time, I got to view four of the ten khuties - and yes, since it was cold, we didn't subject them to the very khold temps - plus, I needed to get moving - especially since I was going to have to do the I70 to 15N Route - which would add about 45minutes to an hour - 
 Climbing the hill 
 The Appalachian Trail as it crossed I70
 Blurry but shows how handsome and focused Hershey was
 He gave rescues the snoof of approval!




 Around Thurmont - shows the wind's work!
 Horses on both sides of the road were wearing blankies!
 Yep, the ear!
 Loved his wee white patch
 Another view of PAWSylvania welcoming us
 Earbomb


 I had thought his Boxer mix MIGHT include some BT - this was a sign I just might be correct
 Froggeh!!!
 Yep, the ear!
 More pup khuteness - and yes, all ten were equally adorable


 Harrisburg - four views - I couldn't choose just one!




 Mission Accomplished!



Khyra won't share his message but she was quite taken - 


Here is the Photobucket - one video with babbling from Harrisburg - lots of pictures - but as I joked with the transport list, more pics of things and not pups this time - another great job by the wonderful humans affiliated with ROTTS N PUPS!!!!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses From Khyra's Khorner

6 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

So sorry you had to end up doing so many extra miles, but then again, you got to spend more time with that khutie, Hershey! Tragic about the accident, though…

Woofs,
Tommy

Anonymous said...

What a long day that must have been. Hope all those doggies find good homes soon. Khyra, your mom is the BEST.

Two French Bulldogs said...

If the horsies have coats it's cold
Lily

BeadedTail said...

Hershey and those pups are really khute! Hershey's eyes and ears such got to our mommy again! You dogs sure have mastered those techniques!

Unknown said...

Wow what great pics!!! Beautiful!

Http://ownedbyahusky.blogspot.ca

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

We are so sorry to read about the accident. Mama used to go to Chambersburg with her pawrents when she was a child.

But we couldn't tell which pup is Hershey. We kept pawing Mama to tell us which pup is Hershey and she couldn't figure it out either.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!