Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Woeful Wednesday

 How sad is this view?  I mean The Snow Thief left NOTHING fur me 
 BUT I did get to take Mom fur a short walk on Tuesday afternoon
 I let The Snow Thief know what I thought!
Then bakhk to pulling Mom along!

I didn't want her to overdo it SO we did a short ROTE Tuesday afternoon - I needed to see if she was okay to drive - she passed - and of khourse, I have photos - I think I'll share them tomorrow!

She did thank me fur being khool with a short walk - I know she'll be good fur a long one furry soon!

Once again, thanks fur the get well wishes - I'm sure they helped her be able to return to The GKP today - but of khourse, I know she'll be khounting down 'til 6pm Saturday just like I am!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

14 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

The snow thief has been to my house too!

Millie

White Dog Blog said...

We are trying to send snow to you but it keeps getting diverted. But down that PA drawbridge so the Snow Semis can make it to your door. Hope by the time they get there, mom is feeing well enough to enjoy some winter frolic.

Molly the Airedale said...

Our snow is 99% gone too, Khyra. It is so sad.
We hope your mom has a good day at work!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

IT is all gone from our hill also...BUTT WAIT.. there is MORE coming tomorrow and Friday...

Two French Bulldogs said...

The snow thief and his accomplices!
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

Tanya Breese said...

no snow, oh no!

BeadedTail said...

That snow thief is the worstest criminal ever! Doesn't your mom know she's supposed to be sick during work days so she can stay home? It's not right to be sick on her off days!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I feel for you. Yesterday it was so warm, Mom wore shorts on our run. What happened to the days when she had to wear two pairs of pants!?!?

Steve

Unknown said...

That snow thief was really mean... He could have left Khyra a patch of it! Meow...

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Miss Khyra.....why in the world does Mother Nature not like you enough to leave you with lots of white stuff? We just don't get it! And then, here we are, getting more of it, and we aren't particularly fond of it. Life is just weird.

The Websters said...

Oh...but thank you for sending the snow my way. We didn't get a lot but it is supposed to stay for awhile now.

I'll send it your way now.

Nora

Wyatt said...

It looks like spring...that's okay too. Think floofy thoughts of tulips and high biscuit flowers :D

Wyatt

KB said...

I'm so glad that your mom is feeling somewhat better. That's good news!

That dang snow thief...

Anonymous said...

so sorry woo don't have snow Khyra..and nice walkie with Mom